Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday, February 23rd

Learning Targets
Standard
1
2
3
4

Not yet
Almost
With help
With ease
1.     I can name the 3 Branches of Government




2.    I can identify at least 2 duties of the Legislative Branch




3.    I can identify at least 2 duties of the Executive Branch




4.    I can identify at least 2 duties of the Judicial Branch




5.   I can give one example of how each
      branch checks the other ones




6.    I can identify at least 8 of the 10 Bill of Rights








7.            I can recite the Preamble from memory




8.            I can explain the purpose of the Amendment process




9.            I can explain in detail the concept of Federalism




10.          I can explain the term Republic





Agenda:
1. Reviewed for the test for 5 minutes.
2. Took the Constitution Test

Starter:
No Starter

If you were absent: 
1. Have your 3X5 card ready with notes and come take the Constitution Test during Plus Wed. or Mon.

Assignments turned in: 
Constitution Test, 40 points.

New Assignments to get from Blue Binder:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment