Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday, February 26th

Learning Target: 
I can explain what Washington warned American about in his farewell address.

Agenda: 
1. Starter
2. Received Semester 2 Study Guide, due May 20th 
3. Received new Learning Targets for Ch. 7.  
4. Went over Ch. 7 Packet

Starter: 
What did Washington warn about in his farewell address?

If you were absent: 
1. Do the Starter
2. Get the yellow Semester 2 Study Guide Packet from the blue binder.
3. Copy these learning targets down and find the answers:
1. I can explain what Washington warned about in his Farewell Address
2. I can explain the Treaty of Greenville.
3. I can find New Orleans on a map and explain why its location is important.
4. I can name and explain the first political parties.
5. Check your answers for the Ch. 7 Packet with my answer key.

Assignments turned in: 
None

New Assignments to get from Blue Binder:
Yellow Semester 2 Study Guide Packet

No comments:

Post a Comment