Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday, January 15th

What we did:
1. Starter: According to the Preamble, what are the purposes of the Constitution?
2. Corrected the Preamble Packet and called in scores.
3. Received 3 handouts, come see me if you want them, they wouldn't fit in the binder.
4. **Received the Constitution Packet and did pages 1 and 2

What to do now:
1. Do the Starter
2. Correct your Preamble Packet with my key and turn into the Absent Basket
3. Get the handouts from me at a good time.
4. **Get the white Constitution Packet from the blue binder and do pages 1-2 using the book pg 188-200.

Homework assigned or turned in:
1. Memorize the Preamble by Friday!
2. Turned in Preamble Packet 46pts.
3. Constitution Packet pgs 1 and 2

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get on the textbook last night. I couldn't find the link. I'll try to do it tomorrow during plus. Thanks, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also could not find the link to the textbook, no worries it will be done in plus period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria Suliafu period 7

    ReplyDelete